Sunday, August 23, 2009

Post Trip Interview (Lauren)

The following is Lauren's Kaboose® Interview for our trip. I have trademarked the term, as you can see, so don't steal it!

H: Welcome back Lauren! How have you been?
L:Good.

H: Nice to hear. So, I think our audience would like to know, "Did you need all that sunscreen?"
L:Umm... I could have gone with two, instead of three.

H: So, what was your favorite part about hanging out with me?
L: I liked getting to explore new places with you.
H: No no no. I mean what was your favorite part about me? My charm? Good looks? Humor? What makes me so fun to be around?
L: You are kidding. Is this really a question?
H: Yes.
L: Ok. You are goofy and a good navigator.
H: Ok, not what I was hoping for, but we will move on.

H: What was your favorite location?
L: London.

H: What was your least favorite place?
L: Paris

H: What was your favorite event?
L: The Eiffel Tower at night

H: What was your least favorite event?
L: None.

H: Is there an item that you wish you had purchased, but didn't?
L: I would have liked to have bought more art. Or more clothing.

H: What is better in the EU than in the USA?
L: Designer stores everywhere. More bikes and Smart Cars, I like how Europe is much more eco-friendly
H: As opposed to actually friendly?
L: Stop. Anyway, I like how each place has its own unique culture.

H: What is better in the USA?
L: Free soap, antibacterial, water and restrooms. Nicer people, more A/C, elevators, and paper towels.

(Editor's note: We did have to pay to use the restroom several times)

H: What can you take away from this experience?
L: I have a better appreciation for all cultures, except France. I also feel a lot more comfortable traveling and want to explore more!

That concludes our post-trip interview for Lauren. I hope you all enjoyed reading!

Lauren & Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment